Join us on zoom for our wine tasting series
Each month we feature a different region highlighting wines that have a sense of terroir and place unique to that appellation.
Our next session starts May 13th “Time Capsule adventures” in which we discover a Nebbiolo and Red Burgundy with almost 20 years of age, an Austrian Gruner Veltliner from 1992 and an untouched by time Muscadet from 1996 among many others!
Click HERE to sign up! We’d love to have you!
Past series’ we have hosted:
- March we featured “Off the beaten Path” varietals from the globe over
- February we featured Artisan California producers.
- January we featured Island wines highlighting the Canary Islands, Spain, Corsica, France and Sicily, Italy.
- November we featured Thanksgiving wines focusing on the Colares region in Portugal and the Beaujolais region in France.
- October and November we also featured Mountain regions of Europe.
- September we featured the Galicia region in Spain.
- August we featured the Northern Rhône region in France.
- July we featured the Southern Rhône region in France.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up and we will ship the wine to you.
- We will meet on zoom and taste through different wines together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize grape typicity from each area.
- History and winemaking approaches from each winemaker.
- Pairing suggestions