Join us on zoom for our wine tasting series
Each month we feature a different region highlighting wines that have a sense of terroir and place unique to that appellation.
Our next series will start back in the fall 2023, click here to be the first to find out! (we pause our online tasting series’ during the summer months due to shipping wine in the heat)
- Our April/May 2023 series featured wines from Hungary, Slovenia and Croatia and informative interviews from Eric Danch.
- Our Feb/ March 2023 series was **WINE ROADS LESS TRAVELED**
SARDINIA, PROVENCE, JURA aligned with their US COUNTERPARTS exploring TROUSSEAU, MOURVEDRE and SKIN FERMENTED WHITES from both CONTINENTS. Click here to learn more
- Our November/December 2022 series, we covered wines in Germany: Pinot from the Baden region, Rieslings that pair fabulously with holiday foods.
- Our October series featured wines from Portugal, like wines from Colares where the vines grow along the sand, less than 40 acres of vineyard land left and vines with over 100 years of age! More info here!
- Our September series we covered the different Crus of Beaujolais, highlighting some of our favorites: Morgon, Moulin-à-Vent, Chenas, Fleurie, Régnié and Côte de Brouilly.
- March and April series we delved into Grenache, Syrah and Cinsault from legendary winemakers, Anne Gros and Jean Paul Tollot and tasted them alongside winemakers from South Africa, and Alain Graillot’s son in Morocco and Dani Landi’s famed Garnacha in the high altitude vineyards outside of Madrid.
- January series-Women Winemaker series, featuring Laura Lorenzo from Galicia, Arianna Occhipinti from Italy, Angela Osborne from California, Dolores Cabrera from Canary Islands along with several others!
- November series-wines focusing on Thanksgiving day food pairings. Think Pelaverga!
- Our September/ October series, we explored Italian Varietals in Italy and their beautiful expression in California as well. Cal-Italia.
- May and June we curated the “Time Capsule adventures” series in which we tasted a Nebbiolo and Red Burgundy with 20 years of age and an Austrian Gruner Veltliner from 1992 and an untouched by time Muscadet from 1996 among many others.
- March we featured “Off the beaten Path” varietals from the globe over.
- February we featured Artisan California producers.
- January we featured Island wines highlighting the Canary Islands, Spain, Corsica, France and Sicily, Italy.
- November we featured Thanksgiving wines focusing on the Colares region in Portugal and the Beaujolais region in France.
- October and November we also featured Mountain regions of Europe.
- September we featured the Galicia region in Spain.
- August we featured the Northern Rhône region in France.
- July we featured the Southern Rhône region in France.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up and we will ship the wine to you.
- We will meet on zoom and taste through different wines together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize grape typicity from each area.
- History and winemaking approaches from each winemaker.
- Pairing suggestions