Join us on zoom for our wine tasting series
Each month we feature a different region highlighting wines that have a sense of terroir and place unique to that appellation.
Our January series features fabulous women winemakers, such as Laura Lorenzo from Galicia, Arianna Occhipinti from Italy, Angela Osborne from California along with several others, sign up here today!
Past series’ we have hosted:
- November series-wines focusing on Thanksgiving day food pairings. Think Pelaverga!
- Our September/ October series, we explored Italian Varietals in Italy and their beautiful expression in California as well. Cal-Italia.
- May and June we curated the “Time Capsule adventures” series in which we tasted a Nebbiolo and Red Burgundy with 20 years of age and an Austrian Gruner Veltliner from 1992 and an untouched by time Muscadet from 1996 among many others.
- March we featured “Off the beaten Path” varietals from the globe over.
- February we featured Artisan California producers.
- January we featured Island wines highlighting the Canary Islands, Spain, Corsica, France and Sicily, Italy.
- November we featured Thanksgiving wines focusing on the Colares region in Portugal and the Beaujolais region in France.
- October and November we also featured Mountain regions of Europe.
- September we featured the Galicia region in Spain.
- August we featured the Northern Rhône region in France.
- July we featured the Southern Rhône region in France.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up and we will ship the wine to you.
- We will meet on zoom and taste through different wines together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize grape typicity from each area.
- History and winemaking approaches from each winemaker.
- Pairing suggestions