Join us on zoom for our wine tasting series
Each month we feature a different region highlighting wines that have a sense of terroir and place unique to that appellation.
Our next session starts March 25th and highlights “Off the beaten path” varietals from the globe over.
- Sign up HERE!
Past series’ we have hosted:
- February we featured Artisan California producers.
- January we featured Island wines highlighting the Canary Islands, Spain, Corsica, France and Sicily, Italy.
- November we featured Thanksgiving wines focusing on the Colares region in Portugal and the Beaujolais region in France.
- October and November we also featured Mountain regions of Europe.
- September we featured the Galicia region in Spain.
- August we featured the Northern Rhône region in France.
- July we featured the Southern Rhône region in France.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up and we will ship the wine to you.
- We will meet on zoom and taste through different wines together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize grape typicity from each area.
- History and winemaking approaches from each winemaker.
- Pairing suggestions