Join us on zoom for our wine tasting series
Each month we feature a different region highlighting wines that have a sense of terroir and place unique to that appellation.
Our September/ October series, we are exploring Italian Varietals in Italy and their beautiful expression in California as well. Cal-Italia, sign up here!
Past series’ we have hosted:
- May and June we curated the “Time Capsule adventures” series in which we tasted a Nebbiolo and Red Burgundy with 20 years of age and an Austrian Gruner Veltliner from 1992 and an untouched by time Muscadet from 1996 among many others.
- March we featured “Off the beaten Path” varietals from the globe over.
- February we featured Artisan California producers.
- January we featured Island wines highlighting the Canary Islands, Spain, Corsica, France and Sicily, Italy.
- November we featured Thanksgiving wines focusing on the Colares region in Portugal and the Beaujolais region in France.
- October and November we also featured Mountain regions of Europe.
- September we featured the Galicia region in Spain.
- August we featured the Northern Rhône region in France.
- July we featured the Southern Rhône region in France.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up and we will ship the wine to you.
- We will meet on zoom and taste through different wines together.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to recognize grape typicity from each area.
- History and winemaking approaches from each winemaker.
- Pairing suggestions